Agni Power & Electronics Pvt. Ltd
`Agni Power And Electronics Pvt Ltd, an ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company, a pioneer Solar PV Engineering Company of India, was established in 1995. AGNI POWER is also a registered Channel Partner of MNRE, Govt. of India, for Off-Grid Solar PV application with MNRE-CRISIL Grading of SP1A, which is the highest rating in this category. Today AGNI POWER has developed expertise to execute complete Solar PV Power plants project including Design, Engineering, Supply, I&C and Maintenance on turn-key basis for both Stand-alone and Grid Connected PV Systems from conceptualization to completion for ratings from few Watts to Megawatt capacity as per International Standard.
Till date AGNI POWER has successfully commissioned more than 10MWp Solar PV Stand Alone Systems and more than 20MWp Solar PV Grid Connected systems in India.
AGNI POWER manufactures high quality high performance and robust Power Conditioning Units and BOS Systems in its own modernised well equipped factory. All the products are designed and developed by its own R&D Unit and tested and certified by accredited certifying authorities like TUV Rhineland and ERTL etc.
Spreading solar electricity all over India and abroad to achieve a Greener Tomorrow.
To become one of the most trusted, high performing and innovative global player in the field of solar energy
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Ensure technically best-in-class products & services.
- Encourage individual initiative and innovation.
- Respect for our customers , partners and colleagues around the world, building strong relationships based on understanding and mutual cooperation.
Today Agni Power & Electronics Pvt. Ltd. has successfully established itself in Indian Solar Industry with its innovative products and solutions ranging from Watt to Megawatts.
Our Journey So Far
- 2013 :- Awarded SP1A rating from CRISIL-MNRE, Govt. Of India in Off-Grid Solar PV Application. Successful Installation & Commissioning of Grid Connected 10MWp SPV Power Plant at Rajasthan.
- 2012 : Installed 700KWp Stand Alone SPV Power Plant at Mizoram University, India.
- 2011 : Emerged as MNRE Channel partner under JNNSM.
- 2010 : Installed and Commissioned 50kWp SPV Power Plant at Governor's House Chhattisgarh.
- 2007 : started manufacturing of Solar Inverter with its unique and innovative built-in features and started exporting to Australia.
- 2005 : Inauguration of 120KWp SPV Power plant at Kaylapara, WB by Hon. President of India.
- 2003 : Installed and Commissioned more than 600kWp SPV Power plant at Lakshadweep & Andaman & Nicobar island.
- 2001 : Installed and Commissioned 1st 100KWp Grid Connected SPV Power Plant at Hyderabad, India.
- 1996 : Installation & Commissioning of 1st SPV Power Plant (26KWp) at Kamalpur Village in Sagar Island, Sundarbans ,WB, India.