AIO Systems is a leading provider of cloud-based remote management solutions. AIO Systems, a market-leader in innovative IoT solutions, develops, produces and markets holistic IoT solutions (AIoT) for the management of remote unmanned network infrastructures. AIO’s total solution is incorporated with the site’s hardware and telemetry systems enabling companies to control, secure, predict, track and optimize their remote site operations in an efficient and timely manner. AIO directly addresses key profitability factors in the tower management market: optimized energy consumption, total site security, efficient deployment, tech support and maintenance. AIO’s overall asset management and security solutions protect and maintain the proper operation of existing power utilities infrastructure, minimizing vandalism/theft incurred expenses.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Energy Utilities
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Being fully wireless, small-footprint and cloud-based, AIO’s AIoT provides accurate, straightforward monitoring and management of all aspects of your infrastructure with all the added values of full scale data warehouse analytics. From minimal fuel and generator management configuration to state-of-the-art telecom installations, AIO Systems manages precisely what you need, offering decision-makers a simple and pragmatic over-all perspective of their infrastructure and guaranteeing they meet their KPI while increasing their profitability.
- AIoT = AIO + IoT A small, low-power, cloud-based wireless solution that supersedes all available market leading IoT RMS solutions.
- Total Security Our 3 layer security model provides all required protection and ensures your site’s total security.
- Asset Management Comprehensive digital management of assets including inventory management based on active RFID technology.
- Energy EfficiencyWe address Mains, DC, batteries, generators, air cons, renewable energy and total fuel management
AIO’s efficiency hybrid solution is an all-inclusive, green, non-polluting, cost efficient, power solution optimizing site power management on all its aspects: operation, maintenance and cost.
AIO joined forces with GES to offer CapsuleAIO – reliable, containerized water treatment units, focusing on plug and play deployment, operational efficiency and total security