Anesco is the UK`s leading energy efficiency solutions company. We had constructed a milestone 101 solar farms, which between them generate over 480MW of renewable energy. By the end of 2018 we are targeted to exceed 185MW of energy storage, which will create the largest portfolio of energy storage in the UK. Maximising revenues from energy storage Developing large scale renewable energy systems. Reducing business energy use and expenditure. Optimising and protecting the yield of renewable assets. Innovation is at the heart of Anesco and we bring the latest technologies and methods of best practice from across the globe to our customer base. Our team understands how new technologies and commercial models can work to help customers’ improve their energy usage and save money, while overall helping to reduce the world’s carbon emissions.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our focus is to provide commercially viable models that enable our customers to generate long term revenue streams.
Less than a year after being incorporated, we constructed the largest solar farm in Dorset. In September 2014, we made history by connecting the UK’s first utility scale battery storage unit, six months later going on to install the largest optimised solar farm in Europe.
From consistently being first to market with new innovations, to helping our customers transform their energy use and carbon emissions, we’re passionate about making a difference.
People are at the heart of Anesco and we’re proud to be an Investors in People Gold standard organisation. We’re also proud to have an outstanding safety record, with over 3.6million working hours delivered on site and zero time lost due to injury.
At Anesco our mission is simple – to help customers realise the full commercial potential of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
At Anesco we are proud of the way we work. We’re proud of the relationships that we build with our customers, supply chain and within our teams. We have a strong foundation of core company values, which underpin everything we do and are reflected in the way we do business.
All our employees operate within the following core values:
- We believe all accidents are preventable, so we do everything safely or not at all
- Customer Service
- We provide our customers with service we are proud of and which exceeds their expectations
- We work collectively with staff, supply chain and customers to ensure that we minimise time and energy to drive value for all
- We operate ethically taking the long term view to achieve growth while safeguarding the environment
- We encourage and support ideas and smarter working practices, with the ultimate aim to be the best at what we do
- We promote working together, not only for staff but also our supply chain and customers, to ensure that we create a working together ethos in a very open and honest way