Apollo Energy are leading commercial energy brokers based in the Chorley, Lancashire. Since 2001, Apollo Energy have helped countless organisations rationalise their approach towards utility management and become more energy efficient. The company offer a range of bespoke utility management solutions, designed to increase efficiency and deliver cost benefit.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy Utilities
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Apollo Energy was established in 2001 and from the outset has successfully grown the business by developing long-term relationships with clients. As energy brokers, we have more than 50 years’ experience working in various parts of the utility industry.?
We believe that the more our dedicated energy consultants know about a client’s business, the greater the contribution we can make to improve the efficiency of utility management within the organisation.
Our approach is to offer a “one stop shop” for our clients, so giving them a single point of contact when it comes to utility issues.
Apollo Energy takes their environmental responsibility very seriously and is committed to minimising the impact of their business by employing environmental best practice wherever and whenever possible.
To this end we hereby commit to the following:
- We will encourage an understanding of and a duty to good environmental practices amongst our people, our suppliers and our clients.
- We will conduct our business in full compliance with and, where appropriate, exceeding the standards set by relevant environmental legislation.
- We will constantly monitor and publicly report upon our environmental performance annually.
- We will minimise our consumption of consumables and our production of waste wherever economically viable.
- We will consider the environment and ensure sustainable business practices in all relevant business decisions and objectives.
Apollo Energy believes that these commitments to the best environmental practice are crucial to our business. As an environmental consultancy we firmly believe we should “practice what we preach” in everything we do.
Apollo Energy is an established team of independent energy consultants who have more than 50 years’ experience working within various parts of the utility industry.
As energy consultants, we have assisted many organisations to rationalise their approach to utility management, so offering efficiency and financial benefits. Our on-going promise to offer the best possible standard of service to our clients is reflected through our commitment to the Utility Intermediaries Association (UIA) and their Utility Intermediaries Association’s (UIA’s) code of practice. We have developed strong working relationships with a large number of I & C energy suppliers and so we are not tied to any one individual supplier for energy contracts.
If you’re looking for energy consultants who you can trust, look no further than Apollo Energy.