B:POWER, a. s
Since 2011, the company B:POWER, a.s. has started cooperating closely with leading world producers of technologies for the production of electric energy - the ORC systems. It has expanded gradually from the Czech Republic further to Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia where it has founded its own branches. Until the end of 2015, the company B:POWER, a.s. already provided the complex service for more than 45 facilities or power stations using the ORC systems in whole Europe. During the following two years, the fleet of the ORC equipment enlarged to more than 140 serviced units that are exclusively under the administration of the company B:POWER. Since 2017, due to increasing demand from the whole world, the business territory of the company B:POWER has not been limited to Europe only, but also to the Asian markets and the Pacific region.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Power Distribution
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
The company B:POWER, a. s. was founded in 2009 as an investment company (originally B:POWER INVESTMENT, a. s.) of the holding B:GROUP, in order to invest in the field of renewable sources of energy. Gradually, this purely investment company has become an engineering company aimed at finding the optimal solution for its customers and carry out supplies of power stations in the sphere of small power engineering.
At the beginning of 2018, the company B:POWER established a joint enterprise with the Japanese company SPI Solar with the name B:POWER Japan, having its registered office in Osaka.
The complex services of the company B:POWER, a.s. include the provision of professional service for all its facilities. The company has its own service dispatching department with detailed data monitoring and administration from the individual localities and, of course, the customer hot-line telephone line.
The company aims to be a leader in the global market in the sphere of small power engineering with high return of investment. The company works only with such technologies that are proven in practice and with such suppliers who have a high level of quality and standard.
In January 2017, the ownership structure was also changed. 75% of shares of the company were purchased by Mr Jiří Musílek, the director of the company B:POWER, and thus he became the majority owner of the whole company. The remaining 25% of shares are held by the existing owner – the holding company B:GROUP.