Bentley Systems Incorporated
Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- $100,000,000 US - $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- SACS - Pile Structure Interaction Design Software
- Promis.e - Electrical System Design Software
- gINT - Version Professional Plus - Subsurface Data Management and Reporting Software
- OpenCities Planner - City-Scale Digital Twin Planning and Visualization Software
- SVDESIGNER - 3D Geotechnical Conceptual Modeler