Boson Energy SA
Boson Energy is a technology developer and service provider commercialising applied thermal treatment solutions that produce clean energy for direct local use from locally available fuels such as waste and biomass residue. BOSON ENERGY`s distributed solutions produce clean and affordable commercial-scale power, heat, and cooling in a Utility-as-a-Service model with performance over lifecycle – solving critical problems in urban, agri/rural, and island contexts without requiring customer capex.
Affordable, reliable, and clean energy solutions for urban, rural/agri, and island communities – treating waste to FULL STOP
- A Modular Utility Platform for local thermal treatment of waste and biomass residue
- Utility-as-a-Service with performance over lifecycle – local power, heat, and cooling with unique efficiency for growth and prosperity
- Boson develops and builds impact technology solutions
- Solutions that produce resilient and affordable distributed power, heat, and cooling for local economies
...delivering a completely new combination of efficiency, reliability, and availability
Values: the IMBY Company
- Boson Energy is the IMBY Company - In My Back Yard.
- Boson Energy is 100% committed to deliver a local resilient energy platform with true consideration for environment, habitat, energy security, life cycle, local societal impact, and many more.
- Boson Energy is passionate about bringing growth, prosperity, and hope to communities around the globe - that can bring children and women safety, health, education and a future.
Boson Energy was founded in 2009 by co-founders Jan Grimbrandt and Professor Wlodzimierz Blasiak; to develop and commercialise technology for high temperature gasification of solid fuels for distributed generation.
Prior to Boson Energy, in 2004; Jan Grimbrandt and Professor Blasiak, worked together developing Mobotec Europe AB. While at Mobotec Europe they pulled together a technical team that remains Boson's core technical team today.
At Mobotec Europe; the team developed, sold, and commissioned large and advanced projects within combustion optimization, emission control through advanced primary methods, fossil-to-biomass conversion, etc. - successfully beating some of the largest and most established players in the market by high quality executions of win-win solutions that did the job for clients. Mobotec Europe was sold to Nalco, and Jan and Prof Blasiak went on to found Boson.