Bridgestone Associates Ltd.
Bridgestone Associates Ltd. is a specialized consulting and energy services firm dedicated to providing the users, producers and suppliers of energy, and energy services companies, financial institutions and others interested in the energy industry, with a range of services relating to the production, marketing and utilization of energy and energy products.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The principals and professional staff of the Company bring a wide and varied range of energy and industrial process industry experience and knowledge. This experience and knowledge is used to provide clients with expert consulting services in a cost effective and efficient manner.
The Company’s primary focus areas are:
- Evaluation, economic and technical modeling, design, development and implementation of Combined Heat and Power (CHP), cogeneration, Distributed Generation (DG), and Independent Power Plant (IPP) projects using renewable, fossil, and waste fuels.
- Evaluation, modeling, design, and development of other energy related facilities and fuel resources.
- Auditing and evaluation of industrial, commercial and institutional facility energy use, energy utilization, operations and energy supply alternatives and the development of plans to lower energy use and costs.
- Development, design, marketing, and evaluation of sustainable and emerging energy technologies.
- Grant writing for energy related projects and sustainable energy technologies.
Since its foundation in 1991, Bridgestone Associates has provided numerous clients with services in these primary areas on projects throughout the world.
These services include:
- Energy Consulting and Advisory Services
- Sustainability and Carbon Reduction Services
- Project Development Services
- Design and Technical Services
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- Energy Management Services
- Energy Procurement Services
- Grant Writing
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd’s philosophy and structure is designed to utilize outside consultants, engineers and specialists to assist where needed in the performance of some of our larger projects. This allows us to offer our clients a broader range of services without the financial burdens of added overhead. We are therefore always looking for experienced consultants, engineers and technical specialists who are interested in working on a contract basis as part of our team. We are also interested in teaming with others who need assistance in the completion of projects for their clients.