Operating as a leading provider of high-quality instrumentation, we have pursued the goal of making electric engineering processes safer, more transparent and thus more efficient for more than 70 yrs.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- KINAX - Model HW730-Ex - Programmable hollow-shaft transmitter for heavy duty applications
- Linax - Model DR3000 - Videographic Recorder
- APLUS - Measurement, monitoring and power quality analysis in power systems.
- SINEAX - Model VS30 - DIN rail mount temperature transmitter
- SINEAX - Model V604s - Programmable multifunctional transmitter
Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG is an internationally operating company specialised in the area of heavy current monitoring and position sensorics.
Our instrumentation products are designed for maximum efficiency: They help to optimise products and processes and provide a reliable, highly precise data basis for all important measured variables in any situation. Their solid quality guarantees a long serviceable life and functional safety also under demanding external conditions. In this way, they contribute to the permanent reduction of the consumption of resources – thus making the solutions of our customers fit for the future.