CS Combustion Solutions GmbH
CS Combustion Solutions is a team of senior specialists dedicated to reliability and innvoating the field of combustion technology. With more than 10 years independent presence on the market and 30 years experienced engineers, CS is known as competent and flexible partner for complex combustion systems. CS Combutions Solutions engineers and supplies burner for special applications with performance range between 1 and 90 MW. The burner systems are costumized and designed according to customer needs and requirements. The SWB/SWP burner operates on a variety of standard and special fuels which can be directly injected simultanously into the burner. Our worldwide network, your advantage.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
CS has references in designing, developing and manufacturing solutions for following systems
- Liquid sulphur and sulphur containing media incineration (wet and dry process)
- Spent acid regeneration (SAR)
- Thermal sulphur recovery units (SRU)
- Burners for rotary kilns
- Thermal treatment of waste
- Hazardous waste incineration
- Pasty waste/fluids
- Low-carbon combustion
- Low NOx applications
- Oxygen applications
Our vision is to become the market leader in certain markets in the field of customised combustion solutions.
Our company stands for precisely understanding the requirements of our customers. We produce customised solutions and systems reliably on the agreed deadlines. We stand for quality and flexibility.
- Foundation of CS Austria by a team of experienced experts in the field of combustion technology
- First order of a combustor for a spent acid regeneration plant
- Development and expansion of competence in the field of incineration plants and components for sulphuric acid production and fission acid plants
- Expansion of the business area to include liquid and gaseous combustion plants and wastewater incineration plants
- Development of oxygen applications for plant capacity
- Trademark rights for OXIJET and OXISPRAY for combustion solutions using pure oxygen
- First equipment of a refinery in Russia boiler system for a WSA plant
- Increased presence through sales partners in China
- Equipment of the first sulphuric acid production plants with CS burners in China
- Expansion of CS presence in South America and India
- Conversion of a nickel smelting furnace in Brazil to a sulphuric acid plant
- Patent granted for VARIEX backfire-proof lance
- Launch of the CERAMICS Acidgas nozzle
- Signing of the contract for a liquid and gaseous waste incineration plant of almost 80 MW
- Opening CS Environmental Equipment Shanghai Ltd.
- JULIP patent granted for ultrasonic atomizer nozzle
- Equipping the first 1200 MPTD fission acid plants with a CS combustion system
- Decision on development of SRU burner systems
- First order for the equipment of a Claus plant
- 10 years CS - new office and new CI with registered figurative mark CS
- Biggest contract in CS history despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Research project including test plant for NH3 combustion - AMONOX system
- Trademark rights for AM0N0X und AMINOX
Patents and word image brands
CS Combustion Solutions registered patents and word image brands over the last 10 years based on research and development focused on customer needs.
Boosting of liquid media atomizing system by using pure oxygen as atomizing media.
Boosting of gaseous media incineration by oxygen enrichment.
JULIP (EP 3 168 533 A1) - ultrasonic atomizing system with low atomizing media consumption for efficient atomization.
VARIEX (EP 2 821 700 A1) - controllable lance for combustion and injection of vent gas and explosive streams with high variation of the flow rate without admixture of Nitrogen in low flow case. Due to the control possibility the exit velocity can be mainained in a wide range of flow rate (backfire protection).
Injection systems for high corrosive applications made from different types of ceramic materials.
AMONOX is an innovative, low-NOx process developed by CS Combustion Solutions for the direct combustion of ammonia in industrial incinerators, with the aim of replacing fossil fuels and decarbonizing existing processes.
AMINOX is the advanced AMONOX process to recycle all amines (derivatives of NH3 with linked alkyl groups), which are usually generated as waste, as substitute fuel. The aim of this process is to thermally recycle the nitrogenous amines, whose structure and properties are very diverse, with a low NOx content.
Join our team!
Turning our customers' ideas into innovations, developing customised solutions for special cases and offering our customers high-quality products - we can only do all this with our employees.
We are looking for committed people with vision who enjoy implementing exciting and individual projects. At CS Combustion Solutions you can expect a challenging job in a pleasant atmosphere.