DEGERenergie GmbH & Co. KG
DEGER is the leading manufacturer with the world’s largest product portfolio for single and dual axis solar tracking systems. Its market position is based on the unique, patented “Maximum Light Detection” or MLD technology. The MLD-sensor constantly aligns the connected solar modules to the point that provides the greatest energy and achieves a 45% greater yield on average than fixed systems. With more than 100,000 projects implemented in more than 64 countries, DEGER is the world’s market and technology leader for sensor tracking systems. Our new, easily accessible Service and Technology Center in Horb is home to a modern logistics and shipping department with a large warehouse and an administration center. Trained employees in all areas use their expertise and experience to guarantee the highest quality standards and the flexible, fast and reliable delivery of the DEGERenergie solar tracking and control systems worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Solar Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
DEGER was founded in 1999 in Germany. In 2005 DEGER opened its first subsidiary in Spain, in 2009 the subsidiary in Greece followed. In the years 2011-2018 additional subsidiaries were opened in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Egypt, Turkey and in India. DEGER does not only produce in Germany but also internationally. On request, DEGER offer assistance in project financing and EPC businesses.
- Invention of MLD sensor and foundation of DEGERenergie eK
- Development of the first single-axis tracking system with up to 7m2 [75 sqft]
- Introduction of the first dual-axis-tracking systems and development of the energy converter concept
- Foundation of DEGERenergie GmbH
- Delivery of the first DEGER 1000EL to Spain
- Inventor's prize award by the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg for the MLD sensor
- Introduction of the single-axis TOPtracker ® 6.1 and the DEGER 300EL
- Launch of the DEGER 1600EL
- First tracking with wind guard control
- Registration with leading solar distributors in Germany
- Development of the new DEGER NT-Series
- Opening a subsidiary in Spain
- Award of 'Inventor of the Year' by the business magazine 'econo'
- 10,000 projects worldwide
- Increase of the projects to 25,000
- Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg (LBBW) distinguishes DEGERenergie as one of the ten best companies in the region
- Relocation to the new building and ISO 9001 certification
- Opening a subsidiary in the U.S.
- Opening a subsidiary in Greece
- Commissioning of a second production line in Ontario / Canada
- 47,000 projects worldwide (status 11/2011) in more than 46 countries
- Development of aproduction line in Australia
- 50,000 projects worldwide (status 01/2013) in more than 50 countries
- Development of the new dual axis DEGER D100 and D80
- Development of the new dual axis DEGER D60H & the new single axis S60H
- Development of the new single-axis DEGER S70-PF
- Opening a subsidiary in Canada
- Opening a subsidiary in Turkey
- Development of the new single-axis DEGER S100-DR
- 100.000 projects worldwide (status 12/2017)
- Development of the new steering unit CTC (Central Tracking Control) for single axis systems
- Opening a subsidiary in India
- Development of the S100-DR concrete version for the Canadian market
Since 1999, we have been consistently developing new ideas and concepts for the optimum use of solar energy through solar module tracking. We develop, build, produce, and service intelligent tracking systems for photovoltaic modules. We thus make this technology of the future more efficient and consequently, more economical. In doing so, we systematically minimize product development costs and pass these cost savings on to our customers. Despite the constantly changing competitive situation, we therefore create a clear advantage for our customers in an increasingly networked global economy.
Our company philosophy is driven by innovation and vision and supported by a special corporate culture that represent values for our company, employees, customers, and business partners.
With highest quality and excellent service we take responsibility for the investment in the products of DEGER. Our expertise and our own, high standards on all our services we associate with the quality standard “made in Germany”. Every fault is seen as an opportunity for an improvement. Therefore the product and process quality are constantly monitored and optimized with a continuous improvement process.