Dulas Ltd is a leading UK renewable energy company. Our highly skilled and experienced renewable energy consultants specialise in designing and installing a range of renewable energy technologies, including: wind, hydro, solar, and biomass wood energy. Whether you require help with reaching your 10% on-site renewable generation target, resource assessments, feasibility studies, technical design, environmental assessments, consultancy, or assistance with the implementation of a sustainable energy project, Dulas has the necessary capabilities and experience. The company was recently a winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, and Welsh Small Business of the Year Award 2006.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Established in 1982, Dulas offers professional services for renewable energy. Dulas brings together expertise, skills and knowledge in the renewable energy sector and is able to advise clients on renewable energy including solar PV, wind, biomass, and hydro systems. The company operates in all areas of the supply chain from feasibility and resource assessment through to installation, project management and operation and maintenance. This experience and knowledge of different technologies continues to set Dulas apart from new entrants to the renewable energy market and those specialising in single market technologies.
The Dulas mission is to improve lives through renewable energy and sustainable technology. In order to meet these goals we have made commitments to equality and diversity, sustainability, quality management and health and safety.
Dulas work all over the world, helping to get renewable energy technology to those who need it. We donate up to 3% of our company profits each year to charity and we invest heavily in staff welfare. We are dedicated to the provision of reliable renewable energy technologies and expert services for humanitarian, commercial, public sector and domestic applications. We provide lasting solutions that you can rely on. To do this we maintain key partnerships with leading technology providers to ensure that your renewable energy installation will deliver optimum performance for years to come. Three decades of experience gives us the expertise to deliver tried and tested services and solutions that supply clean energy, maximise your investment and reduce your environmental impact.
We are a commercial business and we are committed to delivering growth and profitability for our shareholders. Our commercial success underpins our ability to deliver our wider company objectives. The company has grown significantly in the past five years following the trends in global renewable energy markets.
In delivering a range of professional services for renewable energy we are committed to:
- Providing quality goods, technical and engineering services to our customers.
- Using our skills and experience to deliver innovative renewable energy solutions.
- Supporting professional development and staff training to further these commitments.
A co-operative approach
Dulas is founded on co-operative principles. We take pride in our work, our common purpose and our shared values. We are committed to:
- Working co-operatively with each other and in our approach to customers, suppliers, and contractors.
- Encouraging the active democratic participation of the workforce in company business.
Open and honest communication
- Ensure that information from our company is honest and technically robust.
- Customer complaints will be taken seriously and we will endeavour to resolve issues promptly and effectively.
- We will take responsibility for our actions.
Personal and professional development
Our people are our most important asset. We are most successful personally and professionally when we can enjoy working together and collectively invest in providing personal support and facilitating professional development.
- We will encourage an informal but efficient working environment.
- We will treat each other with respect at all times.
- We will encourage professional development in all roles.
- We will support and facilitate appropriate training.