Energy Efficiency Done Right (EEDR)
Energy Efficiency Done Right and our manufacturing partners are global leaders in innovative efficiency products and cost effective energy demand and carbon emission reduction solutions. It has been proven that a building`s window system has the highest infiltration, the highest conductivity, and highest solar radiation factor. The reason is -- glass. In`Flector Windows Insulators are the only known system that addresses all three areas, offering several benefits which are not available in other single component systems. Furthermore it is the only known product on the market today which works every season, day and night, 365 days a year. Regardless of your present heating and coiling system In`Flector Insulators can save up to 40% of energy costs and make the building a more comfortable place for customers and employees.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Proven in laboratories and actual installations around the world...
- More savings and comfort than replacement windows or window treatments
- Unequaled results in hot, cold, windy, or humid environments
- Available return on investment estimations and benchmarking
Energy Efficiency Done Right (EEDR) hosts monthly informational webinars. our partners around the world and EEDR are also available to host custom web conferences for your company. We are available for in person, web, phone, or skype meetings. we also have available:
- Energy savings and ROI estimations for product installations, as well as follow up benchmarking
- Analysis of problems and issues with recommendations
- The most effective enveloping solutions
- Extensive testing and information resources
- Multiple results oriented solution options
- Leadership in enveloping new product research and development
- Complete west side installation, silver side out to reflect the heat of the afternoon. Panels create privacy from outside viewing.
- Privacy is maintained whether the silver or the black side of the panel is facing out.
- Looking through the side bay panels.
- Panels are mounted on the inside frame of crank out window frames to provide protection from solar gain, but also allows you to open the window for fresh air.
You can see the difference in glare with the right panel removed. Details such as clouds are obscured. Panels provide 92% UV protection. No more sun damage.
A recent Installation: Northside Independent School District in San Antonio, TX, one of the most energy aware school districts in America, with two full time Energy Directors, chose Inflector as part of their long term energy demand control effort.