Energys is in the business of identifying delivering and maintaining long-term improvements in energy efficiency for industrial,commercial and public sector organisations. We develop and implement energy management programmes through a team of 35 consultants across the UK. Backed by extensive IT systems capability our core capabilities meet every requirementkey to delivering an end-to-end programme from policy development and programme implementation to engineering consultancy, project management, in-house team leadership and ongoing monitoring.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy Utilities
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Energys Group is a customer-focused business with strong values and a clear philosophy. Our mission is to provide customers with tried-and-tested retrofit technologies to meet the challenges of carbon reduction.
Our approach is simple: we don’t over-complicate; we don’t baffle with science; and we don’t over-engineer. We just listen to our customers; define the right solution for their application; and offer every level of support and guidanceneeded.
Our experts can help you at every stage of your low carbon journey. We provide:
- Site surveys
- Payback/ROI calculations
- Financial justifications & finance packages
- CO2 calculations
Energys’s customer base stretches right across the public and private sectors, including: Ministry of Defence; BT; Ford; Tata; NHS; Carillion Enterprise; Unilever; Welsh Water; and Western Power Distribution. We also work closely with some of the UK’s most carbon-conscious local authorities and metropolitan councils – many of which are amongst our longest-serving clients.
Energys is a full-service company with expertise in developing and sourcing high-quality retrofit products and supplying them to suit the low-carbon route that the customer prefers – whether it’s supply-only, or a full turnkey service.
We can offer:
- Tangible savings on energy
- Rapid payback periods
- Easy funding options, including off-balance sheet leasing
- Installation, maintenance and support
Government legislation, energy efficiency targets and mounting fuel bills – combined, all of this means there has never been a greater need for trusted, efficient technologies to reduce energy consumption.
Our energy-saving technologies are helping some of Britain’s biggest and best-known organisations to reduce their CO2 emissions and save money. Our customers include: Ministry of Defence; BT; Ford; Tata; NHS; Carillion Enterprise; Unilever; Welsh Water; and Western Power Distribution.
- We are committed to being open and honest, through clear communication with our staff, partners and suppliers.
- We hope to be considered a company that always conducts itself with integrity.
- Customer engagement
- We endeavour to be friendly and responsive to every customer query.
- We also aim to give our customers a hassle-free experience. This means: offering help with finding funding streams; giving advice on reducing carbon; providing extended warranties on our products; and, if needed, supplying a full turnkey service.
We are building a diverse workforce and forging long-term working relationships with all of our employees. This includes understanding the need for work-life balance, and helping staff to achieve their full potential through ongoing training and development.
We help other companies to reduce their energy consumption, through energy-saving retrofit products, but we also aim to minimise our own negative environmental impact.
- We monitor legislative changes and initiatives to ensure early compliance with government environmental directives.
- We use low-energy lighting and high-efficiency heating and ventilation systems.
- We encourage staff to fully turn off electrical equipment when not in use.
- The web hosting that we use for our websites is carbon neutral.
- We minimise our carbon emissions as a result of travel by making business trips only where absolutely necessary.
- We encourage good recycling practices at our offices by providing recycling systems.
- We also limit the quantity of paper used for internal and external communications, opting instead for electronic communications via the internet.
- When producing brochures and other documents, we use recycled or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited paper.
- Energys Group is accredited to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, which stipulates that we monitor, control and reduce our environmental impact, with a particular focus on cutting the carbon footprint of our transport processes.