Founded in 2004, Enerit is the first and only company in the world to develop software which provides complete coverage of ISO 50001.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Enerit ISO 50001 software is complementary to energy monitoring software
- Enerit ISO 50001 software is used by companies who simply want to save energy and also by those who wish to certify in a fast and risk-free way.
- Enerit software is delivered worldwide to large energy users.
- Enerit has partners worldwide who act as introducers, implementers or resellers .
- Enerit ISO 50001 software is used widely in industry (e.g. automotive, paper, healthcare, plastics, food & drink) and in public and private sector buildings (such as airports, universities, hospitals & banks).
- 2004 – Enerit founded
- 2008 – Enerit IS 393 (fore-runner of ISO 50001) software first installations
- 2010 – Enerit EN 16001 software first installations
- 2011 – ISO 50001 introduced worldwide (largely based on EN 16001)
- 2011 – Enerit ISO 50001 software for launched on same day as the standard
- 2011 – Three world firstsfor Enerit:
- Enerit ISO 50001 software launched
- world’s first Pfizer ISO 50001 plant
- world’s first university with ISO 50001 (UCC)
- 2012 -Enerit expands into continental Europe; Middle East; and Asia
- 2012 – Superior Energy Performance (SEP) – US National launch
- 2012 – Enerit lands first SEP customers in USA.
- 2013 – HARBEC (an Enerit customer) gains SEP platinum status, moves to No. 3 in SEP rankings and has 16.5% energy savings.
- 2014 – Enerit launches multi-standard software to cover ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 as well as ISO 50001, all in one integrated package.
Dr. Paul Monaghan of Enerit was on the review team for EN 16001:2009. Mike Brogan of Enerit is delegated to the ISO Technical Committee 242 (Energy Management), as an expert in developing guidance for implementing an ISO 50001 EnMS.
Our team has acted as consultants or delivered software for sites of global manufacturing companies in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food, paper, automotive and metals.
Enerit has been extensively involved in the development of the ISO 50001 standard. Since 2006, Enerit has helped leading organizations to prepare for the roll-out of ISO 50001, using the IS 393 energy management standard, and then EN 16001. The IS 393 standard was used as the first draft of the European standard EN 16001.