ESB International (ESBI)
ESB International (ESBI) is a growing international energy company and one of Europe`s leading engineering and consultancy organisations. We are part of ESB`s non-regulated businesses and operate across a wide area of the energy industry. ESBI invests in, develops, owns, operates and maintains power stations both nationally and internationally, and also trades electricity in competitive European energy markets. We are pioneers in combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) technology with a world-renowned reputation for unrivalled engineering excellence. At ESBI, we offer a full range of engineering, operations and maintenance (O&M) solutions, as well as consultancy services to the global energy market. As a major player on the global energy stage, ESBI has served the international power sector for over 35 years, and has completed projects in over 115 countries.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
ESB International staff have a broad range of engineering, economic and environmental skills. We are open to new ideas, have the ability to switch between details and the 'big picture' and have a true understanding of the power industry.
The ESBI difference
- Eighty years of hands-on electricity utility experience.
- Exceptional knowledge base in every aspect of the power sector.
- Thirty-five years of international experience.
- Extensive project and operations experience - delivering on time and on budget.
- A utility operations perspective that ensures we are in tune with the commercial realities of the industry.
- Staff with the depth and weight of experience in both managing assets and relationships.
- Operator of one of the world's first large-scale Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) power plants.
- Investors in the world's first commercial scale tidal power generating devices.
ESB International's first-class engineering services and energy solutions are driven by our dedication to three key aspects of our service delivery - Progressiveness, Commitment and Adaptability. Our progressiveness is expressed through our operational excellence, our expertise in state-of-the-art, leading technologies, and our best practice approach to project management. Our commitment is demonstrated through our responsibility to environmental sustainability, high quality and safety standards, best practice delivery and investment in an expert and professional workforce. Our adaptability is achieved by understanding our clients' business and managing our knowledge and expertise to meet our customers' needs across diverse cultures and technological environments. Our flexible approach to meeting the individual needs of customers and partners is matched by our ability to go the extra mile and maximise value.