Your partner for converting waste into energy. Are you looking for a safe and environmental friendly solution for the treatment of your waste gases and liquids ? Europem NV supplies integrated and sustainable solutions for a safe displacement and controlled combustion of your waste streams, optionally with energy recovery. We are securing the know-how and competence which has been collected during the last 35 years and offer turn-key solutions according to the customer’s demands and the applicable directives.
Europem is a leading supplier of Environmental Payback Projects. Our Technologies and Processes transform an environmental problem into a revenue stream for our clients. Since its foundation, Europem has consistently been at the forefront of technological innovation and today we offer Best Available Technologies to provide sustainable, reliable, flexible and robust solutions for
- Energy production using industrial effluents, waste streams and by-products
- Advanced multifuel/flexifuel low NOx burners
- Thermal oxidisers and incinerators including redu-reox systems, High Intensity Incinerators, tailgas incinerators for SRU’s, Recuperative thermal oxidisers, Ledenox incinerators, fluidized bed and rotary kiln furnaces
- Heat recovery boilers and heaters including flame tube boilers, water tube boilers, thermal oil heat exchangers, bath heaters and tube and shell heat exchangers
- Direct fired heaters and boilers
- Product recovery
- Vapour recovery units (VRU) using adsorption and/or condensation technology
- Flare gas recovery (FGRU)
- Sulphur recovery units (SRU) including main reactor burner, main thermal reactor and tail gas incinerator w/wo waste heat recovery boiler
- Safety and environmental protection
- ATEX zone 0 vapour extraction and treatment systems
- Flare systems including elevated flares, air, gas or steam assisted flares, ground flares, enclosed ground flares, temperature controlled ground flares
- deNOx and flue gas cleaning systems
Our team has built and commissioned over 300 installations in more
than 35 countries worldwide. Europem maintains an Environmental, Health and Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and VCA-p. Our quality assurance and control plan is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
We design and construct vapor displacement systems, customized incineration and energy recovery systems for the process industry. Our extended product range is based on best available and most advanced technologies. We aim at the lowest possible emission levels, up to elimination of odor problems in industrial processes. The integration of energy recovery systems results in maximum efficiency.
Europem was Founded in 1998 by a team of combustion specialists.
The team combined over 50 years of cumulative experience. Europem nowadays has over 200 references in 20 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
History of technological innovations:
2000: Low energy deNOx system
2003: Tüv approval for Dynamic Flame Arrestor
2004: Development of Venturi Flame Holder for combustor burners & flares
2007: Development of combustors for tank storage industry and terminals
2008: High Intensity (HI) incinerator
2009: Reduction-oxidation system for waste gases to improve energy efficiency
2011: Feed-forward/feed-backward control system for fuel efficient combustors
2011: Low NOx multifuel burner design for waste gases and liquids
2012: Gasification-oxidation energy system for waste gases, liquids & slurries
2013: Gasification-oxidation energy system for solid waste & biomass
2014: Vapour Recovery Units for Chemical Storage Facilities
2015: Ultra low-NOx SRU burner