Fossil Consulting Services, Inc. (FCS)
Fossil Consulting Services (FCS) is a dynamic company dedicated to providing high-quality training, engineering, and technology transfer services to the fossil utility, independent power, district energy, industrial and process industries, as well as the U.S. Government. FCS provides its services at prices that are cost effective and competitive.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Conventional Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Our key resource is the extensive and successful experience that our people can bring to your organization. This experience is based upon many years of successful 'hands-on' work in the power generation and related industries. Our accomplished team can bring innovative, performance-driven solutions to your most difficult human resource, equipment, and organizational problems.
FCS has the following unique resources and capabilities:
- Performance-driven training, engineering, and technology transfer program implementation approaches that have been adopted by many utilities and Independent Power Producers for qualifying their plant staffs.
- Extensive and successful experience with traditional power plants, as well as the latest in power plant technological advances including gas turbine based combined cycle plants, circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boilers, and integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC).
- Extensive and successful experience managing power plant training projects and programs.
- Experienced industry leaders in flue gas desulfurization (FGD) and distributed control systems (DCS) consulting and training.