Offers a range of seminars, workshops, conferences, courses, training programs and organises several study tours in the fields of renewable energies, sustainability, water management, and eco-friendly technologies. Our mission is to train students and professionals, helping them to become experts in this sector. Our trainings are organized in Germany, one of the most advanced countries in the world in engineering technologies, or at partner institutions all over the world. Besides the programs currently offered, we are always working to identify new interesting topics. Furthermore, we are open to new suggestions and happy to cooperate with other institutions to create new customized courses.
German Academy for Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology offers a range of seminars, workshops, conferences, courses, and training programs in the fields of renewable energies, water management, and eco-friendly technologies. Our mission is to train students and professionals, helping them to become experts in this sector. Our trainings are organized in Germany, one of the most advanced countries in the world in engineering technologies, or at partner institutions all over the world. Besides the programs currently offered, we are always working to identify new interesting topics. Furthermore, we are open to new suggestions and happy to cooperate with other institutions to create new customized courses.
We work in cooperation with leading German universities, research institutes, and companies. Our programs are characterized by a theoretical part made of lectures and presentations, and a strong practical part made of exercises, simulations, and site tours. Visits to German companies and projects in the field of renewable energies are included to enable our participants to discuss their topics of interest with experts, manufacturers and business partners. Moreover, we offer investors the possibility to establish contacts with German and other European companies for future cooperations.
Our trainings attract both students and experienced professionals from around the world with a technical background in engineering or energy-related sciences, who wish to gain knowledge in the field of renewable energies. Whether you are a newbie or an expert, we can offer the right course for you.
German Academy for Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology was registered in September 2011 and its administrative office is located in Berlin. We are member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Berlin (IHK Berlin) and work under the German law. We took part into the 'renewables - Made in Germany' program sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
German Academy for Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology is one of the most active and top competitors in the field of renewable energy education and training, both locally in Europe and worldwide. We offer an extensive range of programs (i.e. seminars, workshops, international conferences, courses, and trainings), in the fields of renewable energies, energy efficiency and sustainability, water management, and environmental technology. In order to provide the best overall experience, we organize our courses in cooperation with highly ranked experts in various German and international universities, leading research institutes, as well as world renowned companies; attracting participants worldwide. Our mission is to train participants to become experts in the sectors of renewable energy and environmental technology. Therefore, we target our programs towards professional engineers, technicians, academic scholars, investors, educators, as well as the general public. We are focused on preparing graduates and students for careers in the rapidly growing fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability, water management, and environmental technology. Our education programs provide practical hands-on training (exercises, case studies, excursions, self-study, as well as individually supervised small study groups) to meet the demands of employers in the green economy. Additionally, some of our courses provide participants with the opportunity to obtain academic credit and ECTS points.
Established in September 2011, the German Academy is a young and dynamic company that continues to strive in the fields of education and training. We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry of Berlin (IHK Berlin), and work under the German law. We also take part in the 'Renewables - Made in Germany' program sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and continue to have a strong and thriving network with our five partner organizations which are located within Germany and EU.
Specializing in the renewable energy industry, we offer an extensive range of programs (i.e. seminars, workshops, international conferences, courses, and trainings) to a variety of different audiences and education levels with technical backgrounds in engineering or energy-related sciences. Our programs are designed to prepare participants for the rapidly growing fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability, water management, and environmental technology. We strongly believe that just by simply tapping into renewable energy resources such as wind, hydropower, waves, solar energy, and bio-energy we are not only helping protect the environment, but we are also creating job opportunities, generating income, and developing local economies.
Our mission is to train participants to become experts in the sectors of renewable energy and environmental technology. Our programs are organized either in Germany, one of the most advanced countries in engineering technologies, or in our partner institutions which are located throughout the world. All of our programs are characterized by both theoretical and practical aspects in order to meet the demands of highly ranked employers in the “green” economy. We strongly emphasis the practical aspects of our program(s) through exercises, simulations, and site tours. Visits to German companies and projects in the field of renewable energy are also included, to enable participants to discuss their topics of interest with experts, manufacturers, and business partners. Theoretical aspects of our program include lectures and presentations. In addition to these aspects of our program, we have highly rated and reliable contacts within Middle Eastern, African, and European countries. This allows our participants the chance to collaborate and make future partnerships during their time in the program.
Our strength as a training provider and what makes us stand out among others, is that our vastly distinguished programs are ranked among the top, internationally. Together with our highly ranked international partners in the field of renewable energy, we work to design programs that are fit to our participants and that will provide the best experience and overall knowledge among renewable energy programs offered worldwide. Our international partners currently include highly ranked universities, institutes, and international companies of engineering science, research, education management, and business administration. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in the renewable energy field, we can offer the right course for you! Our most popular and commonly offered programs today include:
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Power, Photovoltaic’s
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Wind Energy, Wind Plants
- Bio-energy, Biogas, Biomass
- Energy Management / Energy Efficiency
- Water Management and Treatment
- Environmental Technologies
- Sustainable Rural & Urban Development and Project Management
We continuously strive to work towards creating new programs that are attractive and interesting to those within the environmental field. We are always open to new suggestions and would be happy to collaborate with other institutions in order to create new customized courses.
• Programs offered in collaboration with accredited universities provide participants with university credit.
• Together with our partners, we create our own illustrative training models, tools, and market scenarios, which are unique and will not be found in any other program. This information is very detailed and course material is presented by experienced professors and trainers in a way that is easily understood.
• All of our programs are continuously updated to bring you the latest technology developments, market trends, economic analysis, models, examples, and real life case studies.
• Participants are provided with in-depth course material to take along with them once the program is complete – ensuring that they can continue their learning and career development.
• Full reading lists and data sources are also provided to enable participants to continue their learning or to investigate the background of particular data sources or conclusions presented during the program.
• Unlike other training providers, we specialize in training for the renewable energy industry – it is not just a part of what we do, it is our focus.
• We solely work with renewable-focused trainers in order to provide in-house primary research and program development.
• We participate in the world’s global, renewable-specific conference business, Green Energy Conferences. Our academy organized conferences enable us to have access to the speakers, research, attendees and sponsors, presentation materials, and data associated with these events.
• We deliberately keep our class sizes under 20 participants, in order to keep the atmosphere informal and give everyone an equal opportunity to have their questions answered and interact with like-minded peers.
• We offer specially designed programs that are targeted to each of our participants’ educational background and country. After extensive research we design our program(s) to meet the needs of our participants and provide the best experience and over all knowledge in order to meet the demands of employers in the “green” economy.
• We exclusively focus on technology and engineering, but also offer specifically designed programs for investors and those within the economic branch. Specialized programs are aimed to help participants understand the “how does it work?” and “why does it matter to our business?” aspects of renewable energy and technology.
• We support our participants by offering business contacts with highly rated and reliable Middle Eastern, African, and European countries, allowing participants the chance to collaborate and make future partnerships.
• We provide participants with guided sightseeing tours during field projects (i.e. solar plants, wind plants, and biogas plants) as well as visits to leading German companies.
• We provide guided sightseeing tours to city centers, cultural locations, and other popular tourist attractions (other landmarks or locations are available upon request).
• We help participants organize their stay; we provide useful travel information and find convenient accommodations according to participants preferences in 4-5 star hotels which offer special group rates or in budget friendly hostels and/or hotels located near the city center.
• A Certificate of Participation is awarded to participants who attend at least 90% of the scheduled program.
• We support and advise all international participants through the visa application process.
In addition to the course material and studying done throughout our program(s), we offer cultural and enjoyable events to help make participants feel at home. We believe these events implement successful motivation that boost performance and help create a positive learning environment. At the end of each program, we provide our participants with a photo album of their journey and learning experience.
If you are interested in our program(s) or have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The German Academy is currently located in Berlin, Germany, and our CEO along with our international team of English, Arabic, German, Spanish, French, and Italian speakers are always happy to answer any questions you may have.