Greenshine New Energy LLC
Greenshine solar light systems are widely used to increase efficiency in lighting systems for main roads, avenues, main city streets, highways and other constructs that require a high amount of lighting at night. Greenshine’s solar street lights use premium LED light fixtures as lighting sources producing an excellent and steady source of light while reducing electrical needs. LED lighting is proven scientifically to be more illuminating than the standard HPS lamp and also has the added effect of dividing the light evenly within an area. Greenshine has more than ten years of expertise in creating solar powered lighting systems. Our consultants will walk you through the whole process of determining which configuration and products is just right for your individual project needs. Greenshine New Energy creates solar lighting systems that is in accordance with the Buy American Act and is assembled in our location in Irvine, CA.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Greenshine New Energy, LLC. Specializes in developing and manufacturing customized solar powered lighting systems for a wide range of lighting applications. At Greenshine we specialize in solar street lights, garden lights, and lawn lights for outdoor applications. Our lights can be installed anywhere, especially areas where grid tied electricity is not available.
Our experienced engineering team is committed to providing our customers with high quality solar lighting systems and excellent customer service. Our facilities are ISO 9001:2000 certified, and our products comply with CE and RoHs criteria.
Our advanced engineering team develops, manufactures, and integrates high quality LED light sources, solar charged controllers, poles, and other major components. Each component of our solar system is carefully selected, integrated and configured to ensure that you receive the most compact, reliable and efficient solar system.
We aim to provide energy saving and environmentally friendly solar powered lighting solutions at competitive prices around the world.
- Solar powered lighting solution (We provide Solar powered solution for a wide range of application. We offer a wide range of fixture’s design, color, lighting type for the fixtures, and extensive choice of wattage and lumen output)
- Outdoor lighting solution (We provide customized lighting solution for grid-tie application. We offer a wide range of fixture’s design, color, lighting type for the fixtures, and extensive choice of wattage and lumen output)
- Lighting design and calculations (Greenshine New Energy provide useful and accurate lighting design according to customer requirements)
- Customized street light (Each project has it’s own requirements for brightness, back-up days, working time. Greenshine design all its system according to the customer’s requirements)
- Lighting design (Greenshine New Energy provide calculation and advise for location of the lights, in order to insure high efficiency of the street lights)
- Installation supervision (Greenshine can provide on request training and assistance for on-site installation)
- Retrofit engineering (Greenshine propose a service for customers that desire to keep their existing installation, but want to go solar)
Solar energy is evolving to be a staple for public benefit throughout the world. It has also been integrated into various outdoor lighting systems such as streets, parking lot, pathway, security, and signage lighting. Here are 7 main points why switching to solar is an ideal option. There’s a lot more to green energy than you might think, so stay awhile to learn about the benefits and advantages of solar lighting!
Take Advantage of Longer Lifespans
The recent solar technology is developed specifically with longevity in mind. The Cree LED lights are rated to last up to100,000 hours, while the batteries last 5-7 years on average. The solar panels themselves and the light poles are rated fortwo decades, so rest assured that your investment will pay for itself over time. Plus, LED lights can last up tofive times longerthan traditional high-pressure sodium lights, and even longer for other light technologies.
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) discovered through research that if solar was a world-wide energy solution, solar adoption would significantly reduce sulfur dioxide, nitrous oxides, and health-harmful emissions, reducing pollution and degradation of land throughdrilling and fracking. The amount of Carbon Dioxide emitted by all the street lights in the US is equivalent to the annual emissions of26 million vehicles. Pollution affects us in more ways than we immediately think, but solar is significantly better for the environment and public health.
Set it and Forget It Maintenance
Commercial solar lights require less maintenance than traditional lights–an occasional cleaning to get obstructions off of the panels, battery replacements, but not much else. Traditional lighting fixtures (High-Pressure Sodium typically) require more frequent replacements, one every5 years. It’s the proper combination of certain technologies that are rated to last a long time with a small upkeep for each functioning component that keep our lights shining. Less maintenance means less time and money spent.
Highly Technological Systems
Our solar lights are constructed with mono-crystalline panels that are the most efficient on the market today (20% of total possible power), surpassing poly-crystalline (rated at 15% efficiency). Our latest lighting fixtures, the GS-260 Pro, 290D, and the NSDB Pro, are 15% more efficient with light than their previous models. Coupled with deep-cycle lead acid batteries rated to last 5-7 years, we’ve got some of the best equipment on the market, and every few years our engineers find ways to improve efficiency and costs. Every new model gets better than the last.
Keen on Community Security
Each of these solar lights provides sufficient visibility at any time of night due to the high-poweredCree LED bulbsin each fixture. This lighting solution increases security for communities, deters crime, enhances safety, and saves money due to decreased vandalism. A recent study headed by a research team in New York did a controlled trial of LED lighting that saw a drop in crime of 39 percent. We’ve solved similar problems that companies, rural businesses, and even schools have faced with vandalism and theft simply because our commercial lighting systems boost security when and where it’s needed most. They’re versatile for any public areas such as residential localities, parking lots, public parks, commercial areas, and streets.
- Mono-Crystalline solar cells
- Aluminum frame with a unique design to withstand strong winds
- Highly resistant tempered glass
- Multi-layer EVA encapsulation with triple layer back sheet
- 25-year power output warranty: 5 years/95%, 12 years/90%, 25 years/80%
GEL deep cycle battery with a 12 years floating design life is especially designed for frequent cyclic discharge under extreme temperature.
- Corrosion-proof epoxy-encapsulated PCB (IP68)
- Four-stage battery charging (main, float, boost, equalization)
- Temperature compensated
- Automatic system voltage recognition (12V/24V)
- Customized by Greenshine to fit specific needs of clients
- Easy to install
- Guarantee light output, performance and system reliability
- IDA Approved, Dark Sky Friendly
- Die-cast aluminum construction housing
- ISO 9001:2000 quality management system standards