H2 ecO is a well established Dorset company founded to specialise exclusively in renewable energy generation and energy conservation. Our Directors aim is to reduce fossil fuel usage in the UK both to limit carbon emissions and to reduce our reliance on foreign fuel imports. We currently supply South West England, United Kingdom ONLY!
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our companies founders have backgrounds in environmental science and conservation blended with over 35 years of combined construction and development experience on projects which have reliability as an absolute requirement.
As a close knit team, we all deal with all aspects of our operations but have specific responsibilities as well. The crossover ensures we stay in touch with technological developments and what our customers want.
H2Eco : Eco Energy Experts
We are a family-run business passionate about affordable renewable energy for homes in and around Dorset. Solar panels are now better - and cheaper - than ever and we have a wide range of options to suit almost any home.
At H2Eco we focus 100% on renewable energy systems.
Unlike some other companies who offer general home improvements, we are experts just in renewable energy and install systems designed to fit your property and your lifestyle.
Director Mike Stephenson has both his academic and professional backgrounds in biological sciences and conservation.
It has become quite clear over the last few years that energy demands worldwide are increasing rapidly and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Fossil fuels, from which the majority of our energy is produced, are a finite supply: they will eventually run out and are likely to start running low relatively soon.
We believe man-made climate change poses a significant threat to our environment even though there is some debate about exactly how it will impact us. Whether you believe in man-made climate change or not, no-one disputes the fact that fossil fuels will run out if we continue using them.
As such, we believe that making the UK as self sufficient in power supplies as possible is vital. Doing so will benefit the environment by limiting our carbon emissions. It will also limit our reliance on other, sometimes unstable, countries for energy provision.
None of our technologies (solar, wind or hydro) will solve the problems on their own but they are all small steps towards making the UK more energy-secure and helping maintain the environment.
H2-eco : A Family Centred Business
Our directors have young families and are driven by a wish to do our best to protect their futures. That is why we will reinvest most of our profits into renewable energy projects for the long term.
Our aim is simply to increase the renewable energy generation capacity in the UK as much as possible, whether that be by installing systems for other people or installing them with our own funding.
H2-eco : A Family Centred Business
- Our directors all have young families and are driven by a wish to do our best to protect their futures. That is why we will reinvest most of our profits into renewable energy projects for the long term.
- Our aim is simply to increase the renewable energy generation capacity in the UK as much as possible, whether that be by installing systems for other people or installing them with our own funding.
- We invest continually in leading edge training for our team and aim to have the most up-to date knowledge on our specialist areas. This benefits both our own investments and the clients who choose us to develop their projects.
- At our unit we have installed a 10kWp Solar PV system, a rainwater harvesting system and a home energy management system. We are always happy to show clients around so they can see theses technologies operating
H2eco is a professional friendly company with a passion for the environment. Whatever your interest we are focused on providing a high quality solution for renewable energy or energy efficient installations.
Our reputation has been built on the quality of our service. This is reflected by the number of satisfied customers who recommend us to colleagues of friends. We will always strive to stay ahead of technology and offer you the very best products available.
All of our directors and engineers own renewable energy systems of their own so are able to offer first class advice on any aspects of your project.
At our unit we have installed a 10kWp Solar PV system, a rainwater harvesting system and a home energy management system. We are always happy to show clients around so they can see these technologies operating.
- Ensure that we can offer the best products available
- Give you un-biased advice to ensure you make the right choices for your project
- Provide very competitive quotes for high quality systems
- Treat your house or business with respect
- Ensure that our employees are polite and courteous
- Insist on very high levels of quality in all of our installations
- Provide MCS certificates on completion
- Provide on going customer support
- Continually focus on research and development of new products and technologies
We do not:
- Hard sell any of our products
- Make false claims about performance
- Sub contract our installations
- Use low quality components to give competitive quotes
- Rush installations or take short cuts
H2ecO is an environmentally focused company with a passion for renewable energy. Our team of trained specialists is committed to helping you make informed decisions about saving energy to help protect you against rising fuel costs using a range of energy-saving technologies.
There are no pushy salesmen. We simply believe in our technologies and we are dedicated to providing a reliable, friendly and expert service to ensure you find the best possible solution.
Our reward comes from helping people to become more energy efficient at home, which saves money and helps to protect our environment for generations to come. We take pride in what we offer from the initial meeting through to completion and handover of the project.
Our specialist engineers are trained to carry out Domestic Energy Assessments, to provide you with the help and advice you need to make your home more energy efficient. We will advise you on the best ways to achieve this and if required, we can install quality energy saving technologies in your home.
- We are a small, Dorset-based company
- There are no pushy sales techniques just sound, expert advice
- We are dedicated specialists in renewable energy
- We only use the best components at competitive prices
- Our systems are tailor-made for you and your budget
- We only fit quality, long-lasting systems
- We take pride in our after sales service
- Our projects are always completed by our in-house team, we do not subcontract installations