Advanced Hydrogen Sensing. Today, our HY-OPTIMA process hydrogen analyzers and HY-ALERTA hydrogen leak detectors standalone product lines are currently sold in over 50 countries helping utilities, nuclear power plants, petroleum, fuel cells, industrial hydrogen and petrochemical companies, and other industrial organizations meet safety, regulatory, and process control requirements when doing critical hydrogen monitoring - often in diverse and challenging environments. Additionally, our proven analyzer technology is offered as sub-systems to OEMs for a wide range of industrial applications and is currently licensed by major strategic partners including WEIDMANN ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY INC. . Our industry-leading hydrogen analyzers and leak detectors are based on our patented, solid-state core hydrogen sensor technology exclusively licensed from the U.S. Department of Energy and supported by 15 years of R&D and field verification work.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Leak Detection
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- H2scan Hy-Optima - Model 1700 - Intrinsically Safe In-Line Process Hydrogen Analyzer
- H2scan Hy-Optima - Model 700B Series - Process Hydrogen Analyzer
- H2scan Hy-Alerta - Model 1600 - Intrinsically Safe Area Hydrogen Monitor
- H2scan Hy-Alerta - Model 500 - Handheld Hydrogen Leak Detector
- H2scan Hy-Alerta - Model 600B/610B - Fixed Area Hydrogen Monitor