HydroQuest designs, develops, manufactures and installed hydrokinetic turbine farms throughout the world. It is one very few producers to be able to meet your river turbine equipment needs with its formidable HydroQuest River range of hydrokinetic turbines and in a very near future, marine current turbines with its HydroQuest Ocean range.
- A unique crossflow technology with dual vertical axes.
- The world leader in river current turbines.
- A strategic partnership with CMN (Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie), Naval shipyard in Cherbourg to build marine current turbines.
After ten years of research in specialist hydroelectric laboratories in Grenoble, France, HydroQuest is a global leader in the operation of hydrokinetic turbines in difficult conditions and guarantees the reliability of its technology to energy producers throughout the world. HydroQuest is also the first hydro turbine builder to connect a river current turbine to the French national grid.
HydroQuest is an innovator in hydro power turbines. We propose solutions to electricity producers all around the world:
- Quick, inexpensive solutions to equip water courses and deliver electrical power to sites with poor connections to power grids.
- Make use of tidal currents.
- Meet renewable energy production targets and optimize the energy mix.
Because we master river and marine current technology, at HydroQuest our ambition is to be a world leader in the construction of hydrokinetic turbines.
Our strong points:
- long-standing capacity to innovate and improve leading HydroQuest to explore the motive force of tides, rivers, seas, estuaries and canals to deliver renewable energy all around the world.
- The industrial might of CMN (Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie) in Cherbourg