IMServ Europe Ltd
As one of the UK’s largest energy data management providers, IMServ can assist your business to monitor, interpret and proactively manage and control its energy requirements.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
With over 180,000 metering systems remotely monitored, we have extensive expertise in helping our customers reduce their energy consumption and help them achieve up to 30% cost savings.
- A leading provider of specialist energy monitoring and control solutions – reducing cost, controlling carbon and saving energy
- Provides fiscal grade metering and data collection services
- Up to 30% cost saving delivered for sites where controls are installed
- Covers 14% of the UK’s entire electricity consumption
- Remotely monitor over 180,000 metering systems
- 80 billion units of energy data monitored annually
- Supplier of a range of Building Energy Management Solutions (BEMS)
- Managed Bureau Service delivers remote monitoring and control of energy systems
In order to provide additional assurance to our customers, IMServ is certified to the following three ISO Standards, these are in addition to any regulatory accreditation/certification:
ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
ISO27001- Information Security Management Systems
ISO14001- Environmental Management Systems
ISO27001 – benefits
- Minimises risk – it ensures that appropriate controls are in place to reduce the risk and impact of security threats (both physical and network) to your data.
- Contingency – it provides a robust business continuity plan which means that we are in the best possible position should the worst happen.
- Assurance – confidence in knowing that we are following best practice guidance in terms of security management and that this is independently reviewed twice a year.
- Staying within the law – we proactively identify all applicable legislation regarding the delivery of our services.
- Incident Management – controls and training provide a strong framework resulting in a reduction of incidents and time lost as a result.
ISO9001 – benefits
- Continual improvement - one of the key objectives of the standard is to make sure that our service delivery improves. We use a suite of analytical tools/techniques and reports to highlight these areas and design action plans to progress.
- Increased customer satisfaction levels – we will at times request your assistance in completing surveys however in the background we are continually monitoring and evaluating this through other measures.
- Service development - we test and trial of every part of a solution or service before it goes live: we never implement a solution before it's proven (original point)
- Service delivery – through a range of techniques, we assess and monitor our service to you in order to ensure that this fully meets your requirements
- Staff training – our approach to training ensures that our staff are competent and equipped to deal with your accounts and service requirements, irrespective of their complexity
- Issues and complaints – if something does go wrong there are processes in place to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of the problem.
ISO14001 – benefits
- Legislation – procedures in place to identify and understand all relevant legislation and ensure compliance with such
- Aspects and impacts – controls in place to make more efficient use of natural resources and waste management and to reduce our impact where possible
- Proactive engagement – broad staff awareness and commitment to identify and support environmentally friendly initiatives
- Trust and confidence – a framework which allows us to grow whilst reducing waste and energy use.
Being Open & Honest
Our customers can trust that they will be treated fairly, consistently and with integrity at all times.
Being Trusted Experts
We will maintain our position as the recognised experts by training our people in the latest skills. We will share our knowledge and technical expertise with customers to maintain and grow confidence in our service delivery.
Delivering Our Promises
The promises we make will be realistic and will be delivered as agreed to meet customer expectations.
Positive Customer Engagement
We will build positive relationships by understanding our customer needs and providing clear, proactive and timely communication.
We will take responsibility for seeing actions through to a successful completion.