Kee Safety, Inc.
Kee Safety is the leading supplier of safety railing components and custom systems for roof edge protection and fall prevention. Established in the UK in 1934, Kee Safety originated the Kee Klamp product and transformed modular safety barriers into a portfolio of protective systems engineered to separate people from hazards. Kee Safety provides the highest level of expertise for safety solutions for every industry and application where fall protection is a priority. Kee Safety also supplies non-welded solutions, I-beam clamps, grating clips and floor fixtures for steel connections through our specialized steel connector company, LNA Solutions, based in Ann Arbor, MI.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Workplace Safety
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Kee Safety - Model KeeGuard Skylight - Fall Protection for Metal Roof
- Kee Safety - Model Kee Anchor WIREANKA - Deadweight Anchor System for Flexible Safety Lines
- Kee Safety - Model Skylight - Collective Free Standing Skylight Guardrail
- Kee Safety - Model Beam Clamp - Fast Fitting Steel To Steel Connection System
- Kee Safety - Model KeeHatch - Safety Railing System