PIC Group, Inc.
PIC Group, Inc. has been recognized as a leader in the power generation industry for more than 25 years. Power Industry Consultants (later shortened to PIC) entered the market as a contract consulting company. With roots in a variety of technical industries and a commitment to quality, fairness and customer service, PIC quickly gained a reputation for being “The Best Of The Best”. Today, PIC specializes in the unique needs of power generation facilities worldwide. Our portfolio of services has grown to span the entire project lifecycle, but our mission has remained the same – to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions possible. Delivering “The Best Of The Best” people, processes and programs is not just a slogan at PIC – it’s who we are.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Power Distribution
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our experience includes:
- 50,000 MW maintained/repaired
- 25,000 MW commissioned
- 13,500 MW supported with O&M
- 5,000 MW under long-term maintenance agreements
- 3,000 MW installed
As of March 2008, PIC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marubeni Group, a publicly listed company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with $55.6 billion in revenue. As a subsidiary of Marubeni Group, PIC has access to a global network of industry innovators that continues to develop the most cutting-edge techniques in the power generation industry.
With over 5,000 projects executed worldwide, PIC’s philosophies and programs have been developed, proven effective and continuously refined from lessons learned since 1988. We’ve found that every successful project requires the integration of:
- People to perform operations, maintenance and project services
- Processes to ensure safety, quality and efficiency
- Programs to manage, monitor and measure overall performance
The people executing our projects are experienced and highly-skilled industry professionals. Our execution teams are guided through project planning by PIC’s process oriented approach to effectively incorporate safety, quality and cost. Our field-proven programs measure the effectiveness of our processes and project plan allowing for rapid response to unforeseen challenges. This systematic approach to service delivery ensures the proper steps have been taken toward successful project execution.
- Mission: To provide our customers with the highest quality and most flexible services delivered through our People, Processes and Programs.
- Vision: To be the industry standard and most-valued independent, global power generation services provider by exercising fairness, innovation and harmony in all of our service solutions.
- Position: At PIC, we combine our small company culture and commitment with big company resources and experience to provide the best solutions for our customers’ every need.