Shand & Jurs (L&J Technologies & L&J Engineering)
For over 90 years, the Shand & Jurs Biogas product line has provided equipment that handles biogas, like methane, which is generated from fermentation processes such as Anaerobic Digestion. Biogas is produced form the biological breakdown of organic matter. Shand & Jurs Biogas, an L&J Technologies company, manufactures products for wastewater anaerobic digesters with products including: pressure and vacuum vents, flame arresters, 3-way selector valves, drop traps, sediment traps, flame trap assemblies, check valves and waste gas burners and flares. The L&J Technologies family of companies manufactures equipment specializing in the monitoring, management and control of bulk liquids. L&J provides quality products for the Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Pipeline, Wastewater, Steel and Waste Treatment Industries. These companies also provide custom engineering services.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Shand & Jurs - Model 94200 - Emergency Vent and Manhole Cover
- L&J Engineering - Model MCG 3800 - Inventory Control System (UNIX)
- Delavan - Model 420 - Cap Analog R.F. Capacitance Remote Transmitter
- L&J Engineering - Model MCG 3221 - Protocol Converter
- Shand & Jurs - Model 94100 - Vacuum Vent (High Pressure)