Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (SSI) is the American subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Shimadzu is a $3 billion multinational corporation with three major divisions: Medical Diagnostics, Aerospace/industrial, and Analytical Instruments. The Analytical Division is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of analytical instrumentation and environmental monitoring equipment. We offer a number of instruments geared to the environmental market, including water quality analyzers, gas and liquid chromatographs (GC, HPLC/UHPLC), nitrogen/phosphorus analyzers, mass spectrometers (GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS), spectrophotometers (UV-Vis, AA, FTIR, ICP), TOC analyzers, and balances. By partnering with customers, Shimadzu continues to develop and manufacture instruments that deliver results faster and more efficiently than ever before to meet the needs of researchers, scientists, and manufacturers around the globe.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Analytical Services
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
- more than 1,000,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Shimadzu - Model TOC-L - Laboratory Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
- Shimadzu - Model UV-1900 - Double-Beam UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Shimadzu - Model GCMS-QP2020 NX - Single Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
- Shimadzu - Model LCMS-8060 - Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (LC-MS/MS)
- Shimadzu - Model i-Series Plus - Integrated HPLC System