Sierra Instruments, Inc.
Sierra Instruments is a global leader in fluid flow measurement and control for nearly 40 years and is known for its high performance flow instrumentation for gas, liquid and steam applications commonly found in the semiconductor, environmental, scientific research, petrochemical, energy, aerospace, and general manufacturing industries. With over 150 locations in over 50 countries, Sierra is positioned to support customers across the globe to solve tough flow problems.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Sierra QuadraTherm™ - Model 640i - Air / Gas Thermal Insertion Mass Flow Meters
- Sierra QuadraTherm - Model 780i - Inline Thermal Mass Flow Meter
- RedyCompact - Compact Mass Flow Meters & Regulators- Perfect VA Replacement
- Sierra FlatTrak™ - Model 780S - Inline Thermal Mass Flow Meters with Flow Conditioning
- Sierra MassTrak - Model 810 - Economical Digital Mass Flow Controllers