3-day International Conference with Exhibition and Excursion 2019
Get up to date on the status quo of the biomethane mobility from long year national and international experts. Be part of the international knowledge exchange and participate as a visitor or exhibitor.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Oct. 15-17, 2019
- Schwäbisch Hall
English - German
Let's face it: Individual mobility is moving towards a crisis:
- Rising gasoline prices
- Increasing limitation of certain engine types in urban areas
- High pressure on emissions caused by petrol and diesel engines
⇨ Where are we heading with combustion engine vehicles?
⇨ Is the shift towards of electronic vehicles really the solution to our challenges in terms of emissions and high fuel prices?
⇨ Are we not shifting our emission problems to other industry sectors - away from the fossil industry and towards the exploitation of rare earth elements?
Natural gas vehicles do not have any of these problems. In fact, they have been a very interesting alternative to diesel or gasoline vehicles for decades now.
The only limitation of this now very advanced and safe technology is the still relatively low number of CNG / natural gas filling stations. And every year there are more and more filling stations popping up, developing a tight net throughout Germany and Europe.
IBBK's 3-day conference 'Progress in Biomethane Mobility' will bridge the gap between the technology and the end user. We address the international scientific community as well as practitioners to present you the status quo and new and modern technologies.
- Overview and political framework
- Development of new upgrading technologies
- Adaptation of the continuous biogas production to the discontinuous fuelling processes of vehicles
- Suitable vehicle types and drive technologies
- Best-practice examples for decentralized generation and utilization
- Decentralized bio-LNG
- Practitioner's forum
- Innovation and business forum
- Biogas plant operators, who are looking for ways
to continue their operation beyond governmental subsidies
- Drivers frustrated by high gasoline prices
- Environmental certifiers
- Trade press
- Engineers in the field of energy consulting
- Research & development
- Natural gas suppliers
- Representatives of ministries with a focus on CO2
reduction from the environment, energy and mobility sectors
- Gas infrastructure manufacturers (gas measurement, gas analysis, pipeline construction)
- Policy makers in the field of CO2 emission reduction
- Consulting service providers in the field of mobility
- Municipal utilities and fleet operators (for example, car-sharing organisations)
- Car dealers
- Representatives of the automotive industry
- Exhibition space
- 2 tickets for the conference with lunch and coffee breaks included
- Display of your logo on all publications with backlink (this website)
- Program slot to present your products or services
- And much more.
- 6 m² exhibition space
- 1 table and 2 chairs per stand
- Electricity and WiFi
- 1 free ticket to the conference
- 50 % discount on further tickets