Accsense - Model DC-3V - Three Channel DC Voltage Logger
The DC-3V-60 data logger is specifically designed to accurately monitor one, two or three DC voltage channels, 1V to 60Vdc. This allows you to monitor charger performance and PV (photovoltaic) cell output, as well as many other applications like DC motors. There are many models of Electrocorder, to suit many logging situations and user’s requirements. When recording, the Electrocorder will store the average voltage and current over the period chosen (1 sec to 60 min), it will also record the highest (max) & lowest (min) cycle values during that period. The stored data is uploaded to a PC via the supplied USB cable.
- Three Channel: 60Vdc (D1, D2 & D3 to Common)
- Monitor charging circuits, PV (photovoltaic) cell, DC motor, and many other application.
- Accurately record DC voltages up to 60Vdc.
- Records VAvg, VMax & VMin on all 3 channels. Data is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Optional DC current transducers available.
- Recorded data is uploaded to a PC for analysis with Electrosoft.
- Kit includes Logger, Carry Case, Electrosoft software, four input leads, USB lead & 12Vdc PSU.
- Memory capacity of 32,000 true RMS voltage values per channel (10 bit), up to 300 days continuous recording.
- Selectable averaging period to suit each situation, accurate to