ACME - Model C-620 Series - Electric Steam Boiler
A compact, reliable source of steam for space and process heating, these immersion element boilers are virtually 100% energy efficient. They are completely packaged boilers ideally suited for applications requiring from 30 to more than 10,000 pounds of steam per hour. ACME Steam Generators are based on more than half a century of accumulated experience in the electric heating field. Easy and economical to install, ACME Steam Generators are available in sizes from 6 KW to 4 MW at all common voltages up to 600 V, 3 PH.
PH.Pressure vessels are built to ASME Code. National Board or CRN registration are available. Standard design pressure is 1035 kPa (150 PSI). Other higher design pressures are available. Pressure vessels can be in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steels – SS304 or SS316.
ACME boilers are manufactured under rigid progressive quality control. Protection and control sequences are simulated and verified. Unit is factory prewired and mechanically complete and arrives on site ready to operate
after main piping and electrical connections are made.
ACME Steam Boilers are designed and built based on half a century of accumulated experience in this field. Easy and economical to install.
All steam boilers include the following items:
- Main lugs for cable supply circuits
- Individual circuit fusing
- Magnetic contactors
- Control transformer
- Main control on/off switch - 120V circuits
- Water control with level display for control of water control and low water cutoff
- Auxiliary low water cutoff - electronic
- On/off pressure switch for 90kW & below
- Dual digital display, electronic pressure conroller
- Solid state progressive sequencing
- step control for 105kW and above
- Pressure gauge (loose)
- Safety valve(s)
- Heating elements with incoloy sheathing field replaceable with standard tools (150PSI & 300PSI)
These are some of the most frequent optional items. Our engineering staff can provide for many other special requirements:
- Boiler disconnect switch, door interlocked
- Manual reset low water cutoff
- Pressure transmitter with
- Manual reset high pressure cutoff
- Automatic low pressure limit circuit
- Pilot lights for individual steps
- Demand limiting controls
- Electric door Interlocks
- Ground fault detection with shunt trip requiring circuit breaker
- Individual stage toggle switches
- Voltmeter with phase selector switch
- Ammeters, one per phase
- kW indicator
- Audible and visual alarm circuit for high pressure and low water
- Audible and visual alarm circuit for high pressure, low water and high water level.
ACME Standard heating elements are incoloy 800 sheathed design for efficient heat transfer, long service life and safety. Each element is rated at 75 W/sq.in. for maximum reliability. The elements are individually field replaceable with standard tools which greatly reduces the cost and time required to replace them. Since the size of each element is small in comparison to the total boiler capacity, the loss of a single element does not dramatically affect the boiler operation. As a result, replacement of a defective element can be postponed until a regular maintenance interval.