AIO EyeSite Premium - Remote Site Controller
The AIO Premium EyeSite Controller is a total site solution designed to enhance your network management strategy, reduce operational costs, and optimize the efficiency of your operations. It has built in IP routing and switching capabilities on top of all the AIO EyeSite controller capabilities. It is installed at the remote site and is implemented to control, monitor and activate equipment, third party elements and proprietary detectors located within site’s compound. With integrated power backup and acting as an intelligent extension of AIO Systems’ Central Management System (CMS), the controller can be used as an SNMP manager and full CCTV manager on top of its traditional energy and security management capabilities such as selecting the optimal available power source, controlling equipment to operate under most favorable environmental conditions at the lowest costs, or activating smart security components.
- Top of the line features in 2U Telco grade unit with internal autonomous power backup
- Perfect for all typical remote sites applications
- Expandable to support mega-sites/ and multi-regions
- Highly compatible and can interface with any third party element or equipment via various communication protocols.
- Equipped with 4 serial ports, 1 Ethernet, and 28 electrically isolated I/O ports.
- Supports up to seven expansion modules, including RF communication.