Process cooling with air as cooling medium is used successfully in many industry branches and becomes more important with steadily increasing costs for cooling water. At locations where cooling water is not available it is often the only possibility for the cooling of process streams. Our engineering departments place their know how for the thermodynamic and mechanical design of complete air cooled heat exchanger units at your disposal. Design and construction are carried out according national and international standards as well as customer specifications. Through all stages of engineering we are using professional software applications. Our engineering and manufacturing services are focussed on the specific needs of our customers.
Following our customers demands our scope of supply of air cooled heat exchangers comprises
- heat-exchanger bundles with welded bonnet headers removable cover plate- or plug-headers
- horizontal, vertical, A-frame or V-frame arrangement
- axial fans in forced or induced draught installation
- complete steel construction with ladders and walkways
- auxiliary equipment such as frequency converters and control cabinets
- erection on site and commissioning support