ATTSU - Model BV - Industrial Steam Boilers
From Steam Boilers
ATTSU's BV is a steam boiler designed to recover the heat from engine or turbine exhaust at cogeneration facilities.
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- Pyrotubular boilers designed to suit your specific needs. They will offer you very high performance and a stable supply of steam.
- Easy to clean and very little maintenance.
- As a complement to your cogeneration plant, we offer you our range of economizers.
- Mixed BV boilers: BVx are boilers that take gases coming from engines or turbines and produce steam, thermal fluid, hot water and high pressure water.
- With a spare burner, we have increased production to the extent that we cover the user's needs with a single boiler.