ATTSU - Model CSPM - Industrial Steam Boilers
From Steam Boilers
The CS boiler is a three-pass horizontal fire-tube steam generator, with a furnace designed for Biomass. With steam production from 0.5 t/h (349 kW) up to 12 t/h (8,372 kW).
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- High steam quality thanks to the steam chamber's considerable volume and height, together with the addition of the interior drip trap.
- The furnace design, distribution and smoke tube section as well as over 70 years of experience enable the CS boiler to achieve combustion with very little soot. Thus, the period between cleaning breaks is extended.
- Very little loss from radiation thanks to the insulation of great thickness and high density.
- The CS boiler, among the solid fuel boilers, is one of the boilers with the highest performance; depending on the pressure and type of fuel it can reach up to 85%.
- Up to 6% energy savings can be achieved by installing an ATTSU economizer for heating feed water.
- The furnace access doors to the front and rear smoke box make the CS boiler the easiest to maintain and check.
- The CS boiler may be supplied (upon request) with the ATTSUTROL electric control cabinetwith built in automation.
- The standard supply up to CS-4000 includes the heat resistant furnace and insulation. This makes it a compact boiler without the need to build onsite.
- Starting with the CS-5,000, standard supply does not include refractory bricks (it may be supplied upon request) or onsite installation.
- The CS boiler is certified in accordance with European Directive 2014/68/UE.
- The upper generator ladder and platform are protective measures for maintenance staff that are supplied as an option upon request.
- The CS boiler, thanks to the single startup control, incidence indicators automatic blocking against erroneous maneuvers and a panel with summarized maintenance instructions makes it very reliable and comprehensible to the boiler operator.