Avus - Model 550 to 2,000 kW - Combined Heat and Power Plant
From 2G Biogas CHP
For the large commercial and industrial applications, there is no equal to the Avus series. Avus ranges in size from 527kW to 4,000kW, and larger sizes are available on request. Avus outperforms all other CHP systems and is the ultimate choice for dependable onsite power and thermal generation.
- CHP range with an electrical output range of 527 to 4,000kW
- Operation with natural gas or biogas
- Complete solution for large commercial and industrial applications
- Efficient operating mode and long service life
Fields of use for the AVUS by 2G
- Enercon in Aurich uses the energy generated by three Avus 1000c to manufacture rotor blades for wind power plants.
- Two Avus 1500c combined heat and power plants are at the heart of the new power house at the main Merck facility in Darmstadt, the oldest pharmaceutical and chemicals company in the world. Both plants are capable of continuously supplying 5,500 detached homes with electricity and heat.
- Nordgetreide has installed an Avus 800a by 2G at the Falkenhagen site. With electrical output of 835 kilowatts, the Avus covers almost the entire electricity requirement of the production facility. Via a steam generator, the waste heat produced from combined heat and power generation is used to supply around 600 kilograms of steam per hour for production.
- At OSRAM in Regensburgone, the leading lighting manufacturers in the world, two highly efficient Avus 500 plus CHP plants are used to generate electricity and heat.
- 2G undertook a turn-key installation of a biomethane gas-operated CHP plant with an electrical output of 4.4 megawatts and a thermal output of 4.1 megawatts for STEAG New Energies in Essen, and integrated it in the existing district heating system. The highly efficient 2G plant which runs on the renewable fuel biomethane replaces part of a coal-fired heating system.