Cire Technologies - Flotation Dryers
From Dryers and Ovens
Cire Technologies supplies flotation dryers to the full range of paper, film, foil and textile web converting industries. The flotation dryers and ovens pictured above include; a one hundred twenty feet of drying for a three stage coating process with the web floating between nozzles 1/4 inches apart: a four zone tower oven with drying, curing and sintering zones, retracting nozzles and headers and temperature capabilities up to 400°C; and a six zone high temperature oxidizing oven with waste heat recovery to preheat the make-up air. Our flotation dryers utilize state of the art construction proven by years of successful installations.
- Proven shoe box colanda nozzles fed by central headers provide uniform heating and allow the exhaust to be removed from the web between the nozzles preventing excessive drying of the web edges.
- Variable speed drives with the recirculating fans.
- Premium quality burners, controls and gas train components. Where gas burners are required we use Maxon Corporation burners and Honeywell burner controls and gas train components unless otherwise specified.
- Insulated dryer box, burner box and ductwork construction that is both very durable and provides excellent insulating quality. Hot spots are eliminated and the insulating system will withstand operator and maintenance personnel abuse without degrading.
- All ductwork is welded construction with angle flanges, leakage will not occur.
- Nozzles and plenums are welded construction and of material gages thick enough to retain their shape and drying characteristics for the life of the machine.
- Optional dryer designs are available with adjustable top to bottom nozzle spacing to meet the demands of a wide variety of products.
- Our design standards result in stable web support on air without the drift inherent in many other designs.
Optional system features include:
- Electric, natural gas, propane, oil, steam, indirect heat or waste heat recovery heat sources
- Waste heat recovery used to heat make-up air
- Heated make-up air
- Hybrid heating systems
- Retracting nozzles and headers, interior to the housing and equal distant to the web on each side to provide infinite adjustment of the heat transfer characteristics and web control of the dryer or oven
- Retracting systems for maintenance and web threading where the upper half of the dryer or oven is raised and separated from the lower half
- Heat Processing
- Fume Oxidizer
- Adhesive Coatings
- Industrial & Coated Fabrics
- Medical Manufacturing
- Narrow Web & Fabrics
- Paper, Film & Foil Converting
- Tubing, Wire & Fiber Optics
- Yarns, Thread, Tows,
- Fibers & Strapping
- Metal Coating