Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine
One of the desirable products of GreenBeston is the coconut shell charcoal making machine which can process as many as 3 tons of coconuts shell per hour. This machine is very popular in the market owing to its high-cost performance and vast development expectation. It has been well-sold in many coastal places in Southeastern Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Coconut shell is a common organic waste in coastal areas, thus there is large recycling value of it. Beston coconut shell charcoal making machine converts coconut shells into charcoal with high quality through the process of carbonization. The coconut shell charcoal can be reprocessed into activated carbon for further use. Since the uses of coconut shell charcoal is wide, it can be sold at a good price in the market so as to bring considerable profits. Moreover, this charcoal equipment can also process straw, wood, rice husk, sawdust and sewage sludge and make various kinds of charcoals from those raw materials. It can be widely used in many aspects.
- Configure with auto feeder and water cool slag-out to realize continuous working for 24 hours.
- The original design of Beston: One Fire Two Steps to improve heat utilization and save energy.
- Configure with de-dusting system to make sure the residual heat and smoke meet the environmental protection standard.
- Turn wastes into valuable materials without any harm to the environment: reduce 95% combustible wastes.
- High-quality end products: coconut shell charcoal has a carbon content of more than 90%
This charcoal making machine is designed to recycle the heat which is produced during the charcoal making process and use them for the drying host. It is realized through a two-layer structure, the exterior layer is for coconut shell drying and flash steaming and the interior layer is for carbonization. We called this method of heating as One Fire Two Steps. It is quite energy-saving, which can improve the working efficiency of the machine and save the production cost of our clients.
- Firstly, the coconut shell will be shredded into pieces not exceeding 40 mm. And then they will be conveyed to the quantitative feeder. The quantitative feeder will send them into the drying host for drying and flash steaming.
- Secondly, the coconut shell which is dried will fall freely down to the carbonization host to be carbonized.
- Thirdly, in the carbonization host, the temperature will rise fast by heating and pyrolysis will happen inside. Clean and harmless coconut shell charcoal will be generated after a series of processes like smoke discharging and desulfurization.
- When the fuel is burning to heat for carbonization, there will be hot residual gas which can be used for drying system to save energy.
- The combustible gas generated by the process of carbonization will go to the cyclone dust collector and be de-dusted firstly, and then separate into wood tar and vinegar to be used as fuel to supply heat for the carbonization machine from the outside.
- We have designed a central control system (optional for clients) that can separate operator and the equipment for safety.
- The machine has a protective casing to protect the operator from hurting by high temperature.
- Feeding and discharging section adopt to the sealing device which ensures a safe operation and sanitary working place.
- Power section employs a standard control system.
- We have professional desulfurization, smoke abatement and cooling system to guarantee a standard and safe discharge of flue gas.
As one of the professional charcoal making machine manufacturers, GreenBeston doesn’t only provide coconut shell charcoal making machine for sale, but also the rice husk carbonizer, straw to charcoal machine, etc. This machine can treat all the organic waste and almost all the agricultural waste and turn them into fuels. Besides, Beston pays much attention to the operation of our plants and we aim at supplying a safe operation for our clients. Know more about the other recycling plants of us, go back to the homepage of GreenBeston or contact us now.