Energy Ball - Model V100 and V200 - Virtually Silent Wind Turbine
Due to the unusual and exceptional aerodynamic characteristics of the Energy Ball®, it creates a wind flow pattern that converges first and is then accelerated through the rotor, resembling the rapids in a river (the so-called Venturi effect). This translates into a higher aerodynamic efficiency compared to conventional wind turbine designs.
The Energy Ball® begins operating at very low wind speeds (2 m/s) and produces electricity at 3 m/s, which results in a very low standstill time. The lightweight design of the Energy Ball® allows for multiple residential configurations. The fact that the noise level is not detectable above the background noise is a very favorable feature for residential and commercial areas.
- Aesthetically appealing
- Produces insignificant cast shadow or shadow flicker
- Installable on roof, pole or facade mounting
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Operates in low wind speeds
- Noise and vibration free
- Installable in urban and rural areas, residential and business locations
- Configurable into an integrated wind/solar system
- Uses wind, a clean renewable energy to produce electricity
- Produces no emissions