Centaur - Model 50 - Gas Compressor Set
Centaur® gas turbines are at work today in thousands of installations both offshore and on land ranging from arctic to tropical zones.
- Power: 6130 hp
- Heat Rate: 8500 Btu/hp-hr
- Exhaust Flow: 149,380 lb/hr
- Exhaust Temperature: 960ºF
- Axial Exhaust: Yes
- SoLoNOx: Yes
- Introduced in 1985
- High Efficiency, Simple-Cycle Gas Turbine
- Designed for Long-Life Industrial Applications
- Low Dry Emissions (Optional)
- Designed-In Maintainability
- Common Engine Skid with Centaur 40 and Taurus 60 Gas Turbines
- Depending on the operating conditions, an extended time between overhaul is available.