Get something back from your waste with our innovative range of heat exchange modules. Inciner8 have found the optimal way to convert energy from waste and make it usable whether you need it for washing, disinfection, heating, or for your technological process.
Inciner8's unique, patented air heat exchangers are a recovery technology that enables temperature regulation, and prevents excess water consumption for heat exchanger cooling.
Heat exchanger technology can power air heating or a constant flow of hot water, hot air for any commercial application that requires some energy from their waste stream.
A perfect example of a heat exchange system you probably already own is in your car - The engine coolant is passed into the radiator through coils. Air then flows over the coils, which will cool the coolant and heat the incoming air as well.
- Safe, efficient, easy to use
- Minimum installation and start up time
- Offers fantastic heat efficiency
- Can be used in systems with higher operating temperatures and pressures
- Pressure drop across a tube cooler is less
- Tube leaks are easily located and plugged since pressure test is comparatively easy
- Using sacrificial anodes protects the whole cooling system against corrosion
- Tube coolers may be preferred for lubricating oil cooling because of the pressure differential
Easy and safe operation
Automatic temperature control system provides maintenance via a simple control panel with temperature adjustment and off/on switch
- Safety features including temperature control and safety pressure valves
- High efficiency heat exchanger included
- Adjustable temperature of water
- High quality electrical components
- Factory pre-assembled
The fluids temperature is at its maximum at the inner wall rather than the flowing stream. The heat has to redistribute evenly, you can use baffle configurations to improve the flow and create better turbulence (turbulence = better heat transfer) In most cases hot fluid like steam is fed towards tube side and cold fluid is sent into shell side of a shell and tube heat exchanger.
Designers will often use air depending on the final application as the exchange catalyst, the heat is then transferred via heating plates or tubes.
Waste Heat Recovery Units
Inciner8 use mainly Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRU). These are simply heat exchangers that use heat from the hot gas exhaust and transferring it to a water or oil.
Larger systems with high volume gas streams, can also use our Steam Rankine Cycle System to generate electricity.