Technology, saving, simplicity all in a sphere. Easy to setup, effective, economic, futuristic. Sferasol, the new edge of renewable heating, is a fully integrated sytem. A water pipe in, a water pipe out, a power supply, and your solar system is done.
- Away from traditional idea of thermal solar collector.
- It's pleasant to see: you do not need to have a place to 'hide it'.
- No orientation required
- Less invasive
- Less works to install
- No Maintenance is needed
- Plug & Play
- Much more efficient than flat panels
- Supplies hot water in hours when others don’t
The spherical thermal solar collector, even though revolutionary, is born from an extremely simple idea: a plain panel collects solar energy in proportion to a surface which is perpendicularly exposed to the solar rays.
The problem is that we see the sun up in the sky only in few hours of the day.Thus plain solar panels will never be perfectly exposed but will lose efficiency in the initial and final hours of the day as well as in the cold season, assuming that it is properly positioned facing southward.
Thanks to its shape, Sferasol Sferasol can hold all of the components of heat exchange from within:
- the accumulation reservoir with the serpentine
- the circulation pumps for heat fluid
- the electronic control unit
- the expansion vase
- the temperature sensors
- and the safety valve
Based on this simple and innovative idea, the first spherical solar collector in the world, Sferasol, was designed.
Thanks to its innovative characteristics, Sferasol™ does not need to be oriented, rather it just needs to be placed in a sunny spot and its installation is complete.
Sferasol takes less time and money to install and maintain compared to traditional flat panels.
- There is no need to tear up walls in order to connect heating pipes; a small dig in the yard suffices, along with a simple connection to the sanitary hot water supply.
- Within the Sferasol, we have a 150 liter sanitary hot water tank, a thermal exchange unit, a pump and control system. It requires essentially no maintenance.
Sferasol is suitable for a number of applications:
The higher the need for hot water during the day, the better Sferasol meets it.
Substantial savings can benefit the hotel industry as well as facilities for sports, beaches and camping. Furthermore the version without the tank is particularly useful in maintaining water temperature in swimming pools. Rather than spoiling a garden with enormous quantities of flat panels, Sferasol supplies the necessary heat and can be placed beside the pool, simplifying the tube layout.