Model MDX Series - DC Power Systems
The MDX Series Enables Low-Power Magnetron Sputtering in a Small and Affordable Package. An industry workhorse, the MDX Series diligently serves low-power applications where robust, accurate power delivery is a must.
- Available in 500 W, 1 kW, and 1.5 kW models
- Excellent process results with low stored energy
- Backed by Advanced Energy's Global Service organization
Tight regulation, superior arc quenching, and low stored output energy make MDX Series DC power supplies an industry leader. Intended for continuous hard use in a vacuum environment, these rugged power supplies are most commonly used as DC magnetron sputtering drives. They also offer tight regulation as bias supplies in RF sputtering and etching systems. Their compact design makes them the primary choice for laboratory systems.
- Tight regulation
- Improved yield
- Reduced target burn-in time
- High reliability
- Easy maintenance and replacement
- Low stored output energy with adjustable arc suppression time
- Low ripple
- Compact design
- Voltage, current, and power regulation modes
- Front panel and analog interface control