Model POWER RAIL - Commercial Mounting System
The POWER RAIL Commercial Mounting System is designed with the professional PV solar installer in mind. Both the XD/UD and LD/MD rails feature single tool assembly with the revolutionary patented RAD™ Lock-in-Place bolt for fast and secure module clamping. The high strength marine-grade aluminum rails include an integral wiring channel for securing cables and providing a professional finish.
POWER RAIL Design Tool
- Optimize your roof and structure mount layouts and material selections.
- Built-in code compliant engineering and simple user interface.
MOUNTING RAIL OPTIONS
- XD/UD Rail - Engineered to save cost on commercial & shade structure applications
- LD/MD Rail - Engineered for long span commercial & shade structure applications
- Engineered rail profiles for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Stuctural aluminum rigid rail construction
- High strength stainless steel module clamps and hardware
- UL2703 code compliant
- Longer spans/cantilevers - fewer attachements
- Single tool assembly
- RAD bolt for quick and secure clamp placement
- Integral wiring channel for securing cables
- Rail lengths up to 40 feet - less splices
- Integrated grounding