Model WR201 - Multi Powered Emergency Radio
From Weather Radios
The perfect addition to any family's or individual's emergency toolkit, the Oregon Scientific Model WR201 Multi-Powered Handheld Emergency Radio helps you with any number of needs you may have when disaster strikes.
This emergency radio monitors the around-the-clock broadcasts of NOAA Weather Radio All Hazards transmitted directly from your nearest National Weather Service office. The NOAA 'All Hazards' radio network is your single most immediate source of comprehensive weather information as well as instantaneous emergency alerts of potential threats to life and property!
The WR201 was specifically designed for use during emergencies and survival situations. The integrated hand crank and solar panel make it easy to keep the LED flashlight, siren and AM/FM/weather band radio charged up, providing renewable energy to the radio and flashlight during a power outage or when away from a power source. A charging port is also available that allows you to manually recharge a USB-compatible cell phone (by cranking or by adapter) to make mobile communications easier. Please note: The WR201 is NOT compliant with NWR Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) technology.
- High performance receiver monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards weather bulletins, warnings, & forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) reports, which provides all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, and more
- LED indicator: red light to indicate unit/cell phone is charging or green light to indicate the radio is on
- AM/FM radio for listening
- Fully variable volume control adjusts audio output
- Earphone jack (3.5mm stereo) allows private listening
- Hand crank & solar panel supplemental charging
- Cell phone charging panel via USB port
- LED Flashlight
- DC Jack
- Front Firing Speaker