UniBase - Model Uni-Base VAL R - Substructure for Ground Based Power Plants
Jurchen Technology will provide you with a suitable frame system for your solar power plant, appropriate for the type of terrain. Regardless of whether it be the single-support Uni-Base, the double-support Twin-Base, the height adjustable substructure for waste disposal sites or a completely adapted system – Jurchen Technology has a product for every application.
Despite some land requirements our solar power plants „consume“ no land. Due to the special pillars of our mounting system an area of just one square meter is effectively sealed for a 1000 kWp solar power plant. The largest part of the area remains available for nature and can continue to convert CO2 into nutrients and oxygen without interference. In addition, the floor area under the solar panel is only partially shaded.
This means that sunlight and rainfall also continue to reach to the ground, so that the local flora and fauna are not affected. Especially in hot climates, the environmental conditions below the module rows are even slightly more moderate than in open terrain.
The laser-precise linear alignment of the substructure has made it possible f or e ach photovoltaic module to receive the same exposure to light. Standardized components manufactured from high-quality raw materials in heavy industrial-grade and series production. The installation is high-precision and machine-assisted.
The substructure is always optimized to the local environmental conditions and static load requirements.
- Installation friendly assembly without sealing of the surface area (no concreting necessary)
- Inclination: Standard 25°, individual design upon inquiry
- Optimized aptation to the area structure: uneven areas can also be developed
- Universal application for all frameless and framed modules
- System designed for snow-load zone II and wind zone I (other dimensioning upon inquiry)
- Small amount of components which allow for a faster installation
- Stud distance 3,04 m
- Width/Module table 6,20 m
- Height approx. 2 m
- Inclonation of the modules 25°, or other
- Height above ground approx. 0,45 - 0,80 m
- Applied modules Framed and frameless modules
- Max. count of modules tables
- (due to temperature strains) 5
- Material Steel (S235, hot-dip galvanized), Aluminum (EN AW 6060)