Xtreme Power - Model P80 - UPS Units
Isolated online UPS provides the cleanest power in the most demanding conditions. The TX90 galvanic isolation transformer prevents common mode noise which is left exposed by typical transformerless online designs. Isolated online applications include retail, industrial environments, laboratories, and any installation with grounding or noise issues. TX90 provides dual output voltages and programmable output frequency to meet a wide range of requirements.
- 0.9 output power factor delivers more real wattage for high density loads
- Can be programmed to convert from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz
- Up to four TX90 units can be paralleled for additional capacity or redundant operation
- Galvanic isolation transformer eliminates common mode noise and the need to install expensive dedicated circuits and provide power conditioning during normal and bypass operation
- Hot swappable batteries for easy battery replacement without interruption to the load
- Manually transfer critical loads from UPS power to utility power with maintenance bypass switch, enabling TX90 UPS repair
- Optional external battery cabinets and chargers can be added for extended runtime applications
- Lockable casters allow for simple installation and maintenance
The P80 is a pure sine wave line interactive UPS that protects critical data and equipment from power problems while supplying clean and reliable network grade power.
P80 units are the highest efficiency available, providing utility cost savings at all load levels. P80 design provides flexible mounting including tower, rack, or optional wall mounting.
P80 unity and 0.90 Power Factor models provide more power for high density loads.
- Available models: P80-800, 1100, 1500, 2000, 2200, 3000(V2)
- Pure sine wave output
- Tower, wall, 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- Extended battery runtimes with optional matching battery modules
- UL, cUL, RoHS
- 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)