Energy Audit Services
Carbon Neutral’s Senior Carbon Advisors have significant experience conducting Level 1 and 2 energy audits in accordance with AS/NZS 3598:2000.
By auditing the way you use energy and looking at how your staff use facilities, we can determine the best way for your organisation to become more energy efficient, reduce costs and in turn benefit the environment.
An Energy Audit works to ensure that the following areas are as efficient as possible:
- Heating, cooling and ventilation settings and operation
- Lighting systems and controls
- Hot water systems
- Computing and other equipment
- Compressed air systems
- Alternative energy supply and generation
- Staff engagement, communications and awareness