Energy Consulting Services
From Intergrated Services
EFLA provides clients with a dedicated team of specialists operating in the field of energy consulting for private companies and public services. Harnessing several decades experience in this specialised discipline, EFLA has produced a series of energy forecasts for Iceland's Energy Forecast Committee, including electrical, fossil fuel and geothermal energy forecasts, along with a wealth of energy-related data analysis. The company has also played a major role in planning Iceland's electricity distribution network, including consultation on tariffs and sales.
This extensive experience enables EFLA to provide our clients with a comprehensive, one-stop range of services and advice on energy use and purchase designed to maximise efficiency, economy and operational safety, along with specialised services relating to network quality and consumption measurements for commercial premises and domestic dwellings.
- Energy consulting services
- Electrical energy and power forecasts
- Fossil fuel forecasts
- Geothermal energy forecasts
- Energy conservation (low and high voltage)
- Energy legislation and regulation
- Analysis and recording of system outages in power networks and reliability analysis
- Consulting on energy use and purchase
- Quality management and consumption measurements
EFLA energy consulting projects
- National Energy Authority of Iceland, Icelandic Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism, electrical utilities, hydropower companies, energy purchasers.